Raspberry filling Chocolate Cake
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Grease a 9″ pan
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes
- 1 Bag Chocolate Cake Baking Mix
- 1 Cup raspberry all natural preserves
- Easy chocolate frosting (recipe above)
- Make the Chocolate Cake baking mix as directed on the package.
- After baking is done, let it cool down completely.
- Cut the cake in half horizontally. (You end up with two equal round halves.)
- Spread the Raspberry preserves on top of the bottom half.
- Put the other half on top covering the Raspberry preserve.
- Pour the chocolate frosting on top of the entire cake YUM!!!
Comments are closed