For the Cake:
Pre-heat oven 350. Bake 30-35 minutes
Grease a 9 inch diameter pan.
1 Chocolate cake gluten-free baking mix
1 stick of unsalted butter melted
1 Cup gluten free Beer (these beers are full of flavors like orange peel, green apple, and buckwheat honey).
With an electric mixer, whip the butter and beer together for 2 minutes, add the Chocolate cake baking mix, and continue mixing until well combined, pour mixture in greased pan and bake until done. Let it cool down.
1 cup sour cream
1 cup whipped cream cheese
2 Tb raw honey or sugar.
Mix and set aside.
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup boiling water
Mix and dissolve. Set aside.
1 cup semisweet chocolate melted with 2 TB water in microwave or double boiler.
Mix and dissolve. Set aside.
1 soft stick of unsalted butter
1/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
beat butter, sugar and salt until fluffy
Add the cocoa, and the semisweet chocolate mixtures to the butter mix, and combine all together.
When cake has cooled down, cut it in the middle. You going to end up with two round 9 inch cakes.
Put the filling on top of the bottom half cake, then cover the filling with the other half of the cake.
Smear the frosting on top of the whole cake starting on the top.
Eat it and Enjoy it!!:)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Grease a 9″ pan
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes
- 1 Bag Chocolate Cake Baking Mix
- 1 Cup raspberry all natural preserves
- Easy chocolate frosting (recipe above)
- Make the Chocolate Cake baking mix as directed on the package.
- After baking is done, let it cool down completely.
- Cut the cake in half horizontally. (You end up with two equal round halves.)
- Spread the Raspberry preserves on top of the bottom half.
- Put the other half on top covering the Raspberry preserve.
- Pour the chocolate frosting on top of the entire cake YUM!!!
- 4 Tbl unsalted butter at room temperature
- 8 oz plain cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tps Vanilla extract
- 2 cups powder sugar
- Beat the butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut cooled down cake in half lengthwise, spread some frosting in the middle, put back the other half of the cake on top, spread the rest of the frosting covering the top.
- 3/4 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup water or brewed coffee
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- In a sauce pan put all the ingredients. Cook in low heat until the chocolate is melted.
- When done, let it cool down for a few minutes.
- This forting can be used for the Gluten Free Chocolate cake baking, or for any other bake mix.
- Pre-heat oven 350
- Bake time 50 to 55 min.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan
- 1 bag gluten free Bare Muffin mix
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Make Bare Muffin bag as directed on the bag, after mixing, fold in the blueberries.
- Pour mixture in the pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the center of the cake is done. (You know this, when a knife is inserted in the middle of the cake and it comes out clean.)
- Let it cool down and ENJOY!!