Delicious Carrot cake frosting
- 4 Tbl unsalted butter at room temperature
- 8 oz plain cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tps Vanilla extract
- 2 cups powder sugar
- Beat the butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut cooled down cake in half lengthwise, spread some frosting in the middle, put back the other half of the cake on top, spread the rest of the frosting covering the top.
Comments are closed