- Pre-heat oven 350. Bake 30-35 minutes
- Grease a 9 inch diameter pan.
Cake Ingredients & Method:
- 1 Chocolate cake gluten-free baking mix
- 1 stick of unsalted butter melted
- 1 Cup gluten free Beer (these beers are full of flavors like orange peel, green apple, and buckwheat honey).
With an electric mixer, whip the butter and beer together for 2 minutes, add the Chocolate cake baking mix, and continue mixing until well combined, pour mixture in greased pan and bake until done. Let it cool down.
Filling Ingredients & Method:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 Tb raw honey or sugar.
Mix and set aside.
Frosting Ingredients & Method:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
Mix and dissolve. Set aside.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate melted with 2 TB water in microwave or double boiler.
Mix and dissolve. Set aside.
- 1 soft stick of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Beat butter, sugar and salt until fluffy
Add the cocoa, and the semisweet chocolate mixtures to the butter mix, and combine all together.
- When cake has cooled down, cut it in the middle. You going to end up with two round 9 inch cakes.
- Put the filling on top of the bottom half cake, then cover the filling with the other half of the cake.
- Smear the frosting on top of the whole cake starting on the top.
- Eat it and Enjoy it!
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Grease a 9″ pan
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes
- 1 Bag Chocolate Cake Baking Mix
- 1 Cup raspberry all natural preserves
- Easy chocolate frosting (recipe above)
- Make the Chocolate Cake baking mix as directed on the package.
- After baking is done, let it cool down completely.
- Cut the cake in half horizontally. (You end up with two equal round halves.)
- Spread the Raspberry preserves on top of the bottom half.
- Put the other half on top covering the Raspberry preserve.
- Pour the chocolate frosting on top of the entire cake YUM!!!
- 4 Tbl unsalted butter at room temperature
- 8 oz plain cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tps Vanilla extract
- 2 cups powder sugar
- Beat the butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut cooled down cake in half lengthwise, spread some frosting in the middle, put back the other half of the cake on top, spread the rest of the frosting covering the top.
- 3/4 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup water or brewed coffee
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- In a sauce pan put all the ingredients. Cook in low heat until the chocolate is melted.
- When done, let it cool down for a few minutes.
- This forting can be used for the Gluten Free Chocolate cake baking, or for any other bake mix.
- Pre-heat oven 350
- Bake time 50 to 55 min.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan
- 1 bag gluten free Bare Muffin mix
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Make Bare Muffin bag as directed on the bag, after mixing, fold in the blueberries.
- Pour mixture in the pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the center of the cake is done. (You know this, when a knife is inserted in the middle of the cake and it comes out clean.)
- Let it cool down and ENJOY!!
- Butter an 8×8 squared pan.
- Pre heat oven to 325
- 1 Chocolate Fudge Brownie Baking Mix
- 1 Cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 Cup mascarpone cheese softened
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extra
- Beat the mascarpone, eggs, vanilla extract and melted butter, until well combined.
- Add Chocolate Fudge Baking mix to the Mascarpone mixture.
- Keep beating for about 1 minute, or until all is well combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden skewer, or a small knife is inserted into the center of and comes out clean. ( let it cool 10 to 15 minutes.)
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips or whole piece finely chopped.
- 6 Tbl Heavy cream
- 3 Tbl butter
- Place the chocolate in mixing bowl, and set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, bring the cream and the butter to just below boiling point.
- Pour the hot mixture over the chocolate chips, and let stand 30 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Spread the warm Ganache over the brownies. (Note: Ganache should be warm when spreading).
- intended- last resource -miracle delicious cake!
- If you always keep a few pouches of Cooggies on hand, you will never go out of resources when you have to entertain! You can be creative and use the mixes to make delicious baked goods.
- This recipe happened by mistake, and it came out delicious!
- One bag each of Oatmeal Raisin cookie and Chocolate Chip cookie.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk or milk substitute like Almond , milk.
- With an electric mixer combine:
- Vanilla extract
- Milk or milk substitute
- Add the two baking mixes to the wet mixture, mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture in the greased spring pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Eat it the following day for breakfast, with butter (I use Kerry gold from grass fed cows for an amazing flavor) or you can use the butter of your choice), and a cup of coffee-Can’t think of anything better than that!
- 1 Carrot Cake baking mix
- 1 1/3 cups vegetable oil
- 3 extra large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 pound carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3/4 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound confectioners’ sugar, sifted.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Butter and flour 2 (8-inch) round cake pans.
- Beat the oil and eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until light yellow. Add the vanilla.
- Add the Carrot cake baking mix to the wet ingredients.
- Add the raisins and walnuts to the mixture.
- Fold in the carrots and pineapple. Add to the batter and mix well.
- Divide the batter equally between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cakes to cool completely in the pans. set over a wire rack.
- Mix the cream cheese, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer. Add the sifted sugar until smooth.
- Place one layer, flat-side up, on a flat plate or cake pedestal. Spread the top with the frosting.
- Place the second layer on top, rounded side up, and spread the frosting evenly on the top and sides of the cake.
- Recipe adapted from Ina Garten.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, or a 12 muffin pan.
- 1 Bare Muffin Baking Mix.
- 1/2 Cup oil (I use grape seed oil, but you can use the oil of your liking)
- 2 Lg eggs
- 3/4 Cup milk. (For a dairy free or parve recipe, replace milk for a non dairy milk alternative.)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup mashed ripe bananas (2 bananas)
- 1/2 Cup small diced walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened toasted shredded coconut. (optional)
(to toast the coconut: pre-heat oven to 375. Spread out coconut in sheet tray, bake until a light brown color id achieved. Let it cool down before adding it to the batter.)
FYI: Coconut can burn really fast.
With the electric mixer, blend the Bare Muffin baking mix with the oil. Set aside.
- Milk, or milk substitute
- Mashed bananas
- After combined, add them to the baking flour and oil mixture.
- Don’t over mix.
- Fold the walnuts and toasted coconut in to the batter.
- Option 1: Pour the batter into the 9×5 loaf pan. Bake 60 minutes.
- Option 2: Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups to the top of each cup. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick or long knife comes out clean.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 bananas)
- 1 cup medium-diced ripe bananas (1 banana)
- 1 cup small-diced walnuts
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Dried banana chips, granola, or shredded coconut, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 18 large muffin cups with paper liners. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the melted butter and blend. Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas, and add them to the flour-and-butter mixture. Scrape the bowl and blend well. Don’t overmix.
- Fold the diced bananas, walnuts, granola, and coconut into the batter. Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each 1 to the top. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly, remove from the pan, and serve.
Ina Garten, 1999, The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, All Rights Reserved